lunes, 11 de agosto de 2008

Headmaster's Ritual - Radiohead (!) en el estudio

Una gratísima sorpresa. Y eso que ya hace mucho que Radiohead dejaron de gustarme. La letra, que tiene miga:

Belligerent ghouls/Run manchester schools/Spineless swines/Cemented minds/Sir leads the troops/Jealous of youth/Same old suit since 1962/He does the military two-step/Down the nape of my neck

I wanna go home/I dont wanna stay/Give up education/As a bad mistake/Mid-week on the playing fields/Sir thwacks you on the knees/Knees you in the groin/Elbow in the face/Bruises bigger than dinner plates

I wanna go homeI dont wanna stay/Da-da-da ...

Belligerent ghouls/Run manchester schools/Spineless bastards all ...

Sir leads the troops/Jealous of youth/Same old jokes since 1902/He does the military two-step/Down the nape of my neck/

I wanna go home/I dont want to stay/Give up life/As a bad mistake

Please excuse me from gym/Ive got this terrible cold coming on/He grabs and devours/He kicks me in the showers/Kicks me in the showers/And he grabs and devours

I want to go home/I dont want to stay...Da-da-da ...

6 comentarios:

Money Penny dijo...

No te jode, siendo, como es, un tema de los Smiths, no me extraña que te guste...

Berta García dijo...

lo estuvimos viendo ayer, a mí me parace que lo hacen muy bien. Y tocan también en esa misma sesión Ceremony.

Mola el del ojo pipa como dice M. MOla aquí, quiero decir.

Money Penny dijo...

Jajajjaja ojo pipa!!! genial!!!

Money Penny dijo...

Jajajjaja ojo pipa!!! genial!!!

maría dijo...

probando

Mauricio Herrero dijo...

Bienvenido María!!!!